Are Memory Lapses Impeding Your Success?
The concept of good or bad memory is a myth. Everyone has the ability to train their memory in order to retain even the smallest detail.
Remember playing the game Memory when you were a kid? It was always a lot of fun. Kwik Recall is just as engaging, but with more successful results. This course provides you with the tools and strategies you need to reach optimal memory proficiency.
Make an impression at your next meeting when you remember everyone’s name and pluck sales figures seemingly from thin air. Almost like a magician, but not quite...
A trained memory not only impresses clients and coworkers, it endears you to your acquaintances. The simple act of remembering someone’s name makes them feel good. How wonderful is that?
Kwik Recall helps you remember names, client information, speeches, numbers, business vocabulary, facts, figures, and even foreign languages. As business becomes more and more global, proficiency at other languages quickly separates you from the pack.
Kwik Recall will enable you to:
- Reprogram your brain to stop forgetting the things that matter most.
- Learn anything at least 2-3 times faster.
- Remember names and important facts.
- Unleash lightning-fast recall in any situation.
- Take your memory skills to the next level.
What Will You Learn?
The program is divided into 7 weekly online sessions, with one online lesson per week. For your convenience, you can attend and repeat any of the sessions as your schedule allows.
- Introduction to Kwik Recall and the Five Learning Levels.
- How to remember all to-dos and lists using the hook method and chain linking.
- Deep dive into remembering names and faces.
- Discover the secrets to confidently giving speeches, toasts, and presentations without notes.
- Learn advanced memory techniques and ancient secrets for remembering numbers.
- Keys to remembering foreign languages and facts.
- Kwik Recall review and bonus tips about memorizing a deck of cards.
Jim Kwik is a world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, brain performance, and accelerated learning. For two decades he has served as a mental coach to leaders in education, entertainment, technology and business, and currently serves top achievers in over 85 countries. Jim’s cutting edge techniques, entertaining presentation style, and impressive brainpower feats have made him a highly sought-after speaker and trainer for top organizations, including GE, Virgin, Nike, Zappos, SpaceX, NYU and Harvard University. He’s shared the stage with global ambassadors from Sir Richard Branson to his Holiness The Dalai Lama. After a childhood brain injury left him ‘scholastically challenged’, Jim created strategies to dramatically enhance his mental performance. He has since dedicated his life to helping others unleash their brainpower to learn anything faster and live a life of greater power, productivity and purpose.